If holidays for you are all about great food, we’ve got some awesome places to try when you visit us next! Tempt your taste buds with some of our local recommendations and explore Townsville’s growing foodie scene.
Palmer street offers a myriad of dining options from casual alfresco to classy, upmarket cuisine. Flinders street has many cafes, restaurants and bars, and comes to life at night time, until the early hours. Gregory street is famous as being Townsville’s cafe set as well as a couple of great dining experiences on offer.
- Shorehouse – modern Asian cuisine designed to share with your nearest and dearest.
- Tobin Fish Tales – a beach holiday isn’t complete without fish and chips!
- Absolute Cravings – fresh and healthy eats.
- Donna Bionda – authentic Italian pizza and cuisine.
- JAM – award winning restaurant and function venue.
- Longboard Bar and Grill – surf themed with views of Magnetic Island and Cleveland Bay.
If you prefer to whip up home cooked meals, our Camp Kitchen has everything you’ll need.