COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy
We currently have a flexible booking policy in place to reassure our guests they can book with confidence in these uncertain times. If you need to change or cancel your booking because of COVID-19 restrictions you can do so up to 72 hours prior to arrival. We can offer you the option to amend your booking or receive a full credit to use within 12 months. This applies to bookings arriving up until 30 September 2021 after which our regular terms and conditions will apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact our reception if you have any queries regarding this policy.
COVID SAFE UPDATES
We value the health and safety of all our guests and staff during these uncertain times. We ask that before traveling please ensure you are familiar with the most recent health updates from your relevant State and Territory Governments. You can find these at the links below. It is important that, as a community, we adhere to these recommendations and are doing what we can to help combat COVID-19.
New South Wales Government Updates:
Queensland Government Updates:
Victorian Government Updates:
Tasmanian Government Updates:
Western Australian Updates:
South Australian Updates:
Northern Territory Updates:
Australian Capital Territory Updates:
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking.
- The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost.(The deposit rules may differ from for any bookings during our peak season. Full payment may be required at the time of booking)
- Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or EFTPOS.
- All guests are required to provide photo ID and a credit card for security on check-in.
- Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date.
- Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted)
- The management endeavours to hold the accommodation/site booked, however, they reserve the right to transfer the booking to a similar accommodation for the same period.
- In accommodation with triple bunk beds, children under the age of 9 are not permitted to use the top bunk and children must not play on the top bunk.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Rowes Bay Beachfront Holiday Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any amendments may change the tariff.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookable at least 14 days before arrival date.
- No refund will be offered for cancellations and no shows
- Changes or amendments to the reservation will be deemed as a cancellation and no refund will be offered
- Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to check-in, will be refunded in full. Alternatively, the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months if available.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours of check-in will result in the price of one night’s accommodation from each accommodation unit or site being deducted from the refund.
- Non arrival on the first night of the booking (without notification) automatically cancels entire booking.
- Payments are not refundable if the stay is cut short.
- Peak bookings will be refunded in full if cancelled inside of 7 days. Within 7 days or after payment is non refundable, this includes early departure.
Check in/out Time
- Check in time is from 2pm (for accommodation) and 11am (for sites) and check out is no later than 10am on day of departure (unless late check out is organised prior).